Need help with the Asus EEE pad transformer!

blan01

Aug 14, 2011
So I bought an asus transformer the other day and I'm still struggling to work it out.
I purchased it at a shop and they said they dont come with instructions, however I've read through a few forums and have seen people mentioning they have instructions. As I'm not used to using anything like this, besides an ihpone, I need help with how to transfer stuff from a usb onto the transformer itself, where to get music/movies from and basically everything else,wish it came with a manual for dummies! any help will be great!

techman47

Jul 20, 2011
They all come with a very basic instruction booklet but a google search for Asus TF101 .pdf should get results for a more detailed manual.

FunkyKong

Aug 18, 2011
Start over at Asus support (google it)and grab your manual, I would post url but I can,t paste in this forum:confused:

jaamgans

Jun 6, 2011
I suppose it is pretty much like your iPhone - not really any different - the only major difference is you don't use iTunes - though you can. If you are a major user of iTunes and are stuck with out it, look at some of the iTune sync options, try them out and use the one that works for you.

Music can be obtained from a variety of sources - CD's ripped on your PC transfered to your tablet via the provided sync software or a usb key or the usb cable. Same thing with movies etc, or your can get them from websites, Android doesn't restrict you in this regard. The only restrictions you have is on the file content that you tablet can play, but that can often be resolved by downloading an app that provides the necessary drivers.