So I got a new ASUS Eee Pad Transformer...

DarrylB

Aug 31, 2011
Tomorrow a brand new ASUS Eee Pad Transformer will be shipped my way, so I don't exactly have it just yet but it will be arriving in the mail sometime during next week. I'm exciting and looking forward to it!

DarrylB

Aug 31, 2011
Thanks Spider. I'm sure I'll be visiting that section often :D

landorl

Dec 5, 2010
I just got the same one last week and am loving it! I have the 16 GB with the dock, and I had it running for three days of pretty steady use before I had to stop and charge it!

The only complaints that I have about it are Android complaints. I wish that I could add more fonts for the word processing, and I wish word processing had spell check and had a few more options. Until the word processing (using Polaris Office) becomes more powerful, the tablet will never be a great business tool, but it is still good!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum Landorl. Good to see folks with a realistic expectation of their tablets.

DarrylB

Aug 31, 2011
I just got the same one last week and am loving it! I have the 16 GB with the dock, and I had it running for three days of pretty steady use before I had to stop and charge it!

The only complaints that I have about it are Android complaints. I wish that I could add more fonts for the word processing, and I wish word processing had spell check and had a few more options. Until the word processing (using Polaris Office) becomes more powerful, the tablet will never be a great business tool, but it is still good!

Hey landorl welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase! I'm glad you're enjoying your new Android tablet despite a few setbacks with the font issue. Like any operating system there's always room for improvement I suppose. That's good the ASUS Transformer has a long battery life too. I can't wait until mine arrives!