Netflix

SL1CK0N3

Jul 23, 2011
Just wondering if anyone else has issues with Netflix. Such as multi colored lines across the bottom third of the screen? Or the picture moving about two inches to the left with the part that should be hanging off on the right side?

Sent from my Transformer TF101

ka1iban

Dec 30, 2011
Me too. It happens about 5 minutes after staring playback; gets blurred on the bottom and side and the movie plays in aspect in a smaller section at the upper left

bobal

Dec 30, 2011
Doesn't happen on my Galaxy Tab 8.9. Netflix is great on it, and all I have is wi-fi, no cellular.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Tablet Forum

bobal

Dec 30, 2011
Totally easy. Just get the app from the Android Marketplace and once its downloaded to your Galaxy just open it and browse. Once the app is on your Galaxy,if it doesn't open to let you brose, maybe you have to have had an EXISTING Netflix account first. And if you don't have one, maybe you can't start an account from the app (maybe you have to open an account from a real computer first). More than likely that's true. So if you don't already have a Netflix account, open one on a real computer FIRST and THEN download the app, and you should be good to go. Let me know what happens.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Tablet Forum