New Acer Iconia A700

Discussion in 'Acer Iconia Tab A700 Forum' started by wildbrick, Dec 6, 2012.

1. wildbrick

wildbrick Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia Tab A700
    Just got my new A700. So far the set up has been pretty easy.Or so it seems, I am new to Acer products, but the tablet is really quick, and the screen is awesome. But I need HELP PLEASE. I cannot get my large Ebook file to OPEN on the ACER format. Called Customer Support 3 times, 3 different answers. Neither suggested fix worked. I know the format is supposedly EPUB, but when i transfer a book it will not open. Message says DEVICE DOES NOT RECOGNIZE FORMAT. Any HELP would be greatly appreciated.........Thank you

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. ExtremeRyno

ExtremeRyno Member

Tablet / Device:
    NookColor, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    What are you attempting to open it with? The Kindle app that comes on the A700 does not open epub files. You will need an epub reader such as Mantano Reader (the absolute best out there). Once installed, Mantano has tutorials to import the epub files into your library. Try the Lite version, but I strongly recommend purchasing the full program. Nothing comes close in terms of formatting and readability.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...d.lite&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd