New guy who broke his new toy...

cycap

Oct 11, 2011
Thanks for letting me join. This hobby looks like a lot of fun. Well cutting to the thick of things, I just got my Superpad III and the alert was telling me the the phone memory space was running low. So I went into the process manager area and started stopping processes. DUH, well I stopped the (process com.android.launcher) and now I am stuck. I really hate to be dumb, and I am new to this tech, I am wondering can someone guide me to the fix? I am also frustrated for breaking it but I didn't have any idea of this forum. Hope you can help.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Sorry to hear you're having problems with it. I'm moving your post to the Gome Flytouch II Variant 2 section where someone should be able to help you.

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
I went into the process manager area and started stopping processes. DUH, well I stopped the (process com.android.launcher) and now I am stuck.
I wouldn't think that stopping processes that are running would brick your tablet. Turning it off and/or resetting should put you back in the right state. Now, actually DELETING process code would be something else. Your only option then would be to flash it with a suitable ROM. However, if you don't have a record of the model or the build number, you'll be gambling on which ROM.