New member who needs to get experience of androids

Discussion in 'SuperPAD II Firmware' started by caoimhe, Oct 21, 2011.

1. caoimhe

caoimhe Member

Tablet / Device:
    android flytouch 3 superpad
    hi there i purchased a flytouch3 superpad11 and i am experiencing problems with just one error and it is "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly.please try again." and it tells me to force close.I have been reading a few solutions for this but i am boggled by the answers you see they seem to be for android phones and i am finding it difficult to follow can anyone explain to me in more detail how to try to find or get a solution for this, totally new user a class a beginner.

2. bert43764

bert43764 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Flytouch
    I have same problem. Seems like this andriod stuff is junk, no ,manuals, no help files, no nothing, just this forum with no answers,

3. BBKaz

BBKaz Member

Tablet / Device:
    Toshiba AT100 tablet
    Kinda thinking that my self, first time with android have worked with toshiba before so I have no problem with them. Starting to think its just crrap also get the line process com..google.android stopped working

4. leeb

leeb Member

Attempt to do a 'factory reset'... thru settings (if you can keep it running...) and/or hold down the front button and <HOME> while presing <PWR>... when it says something about pressing keys for reset, re-press front and <HOME> again...

5. jimbo7630

jimbo7630 Guest

No doubt the first two posters are long gone and have thrown their Android devices into the Sea of Despair!!