New Market 3.1.3

leighw101

Aug 13, 2011
Well decided to give it a try as I'm running 3.0.27 but it seems to have lost my account configuration and won't let me put it back in. Going back until that's properly tested on these tablets...

Sent from my disgo6000 using Android Tablet Forum

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
its working fine for me...

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
is the app in English? does it show all apps? try a search for HBO Go.

leighw101

Aug 13, 2011
Managed to get it working in the end - seems it was a problem with my apps framework and when I installed the new market it bombed it.

All back and running now and even the Spanish version works fine in English :)

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
yes, the app its in English, and its working fine

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

Dartman

Jul 31, 2011
Seemed to instantly work for me here as well once I figured out what to click on to download it and got it installed. I said it was saving all my old preferences then was done and working once I started it.

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
I am getting an odd error. I was going to look on the market for the new ver (3.1.3) but when I started it it says no connection. I though I wasn't logged into Gmail so I ran that and get a no connection error. When I run my browser (sky Fire) it will load my home screen but if I hot bookmarks it crashes and a pop up says market failed. So I uninstalled the old market and installed the new one. Still get no connection. I know my WiFi is working I can access my NAS. but any attempt to run market amazon app store or the web I get a crash and no connection.

leighw101

Aug 13, 2011
Could be a similar issue to the one I had where the Google framework got messed up after installing the new market.
Managed to get it all back and running fine though just by reinstalling the framework.apk. I?f you need it I'll upload it and post the link.

Last edited:

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
yes please. I don't think I still have the framework.apk. I'd pee on a spark plug if I thought it would do any good.

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
I installed the framework you linked.... still getting no connection in Gmail & android market.

leighw101

Aug 13, 2011
Just as a thought have you tried completely removing the market, removing framework, reboot and try accessing the web then to see if it restores connectivity via the browser?