New Member Needs helllppp!

huff0687

Aug 12, 2012
got a 7" android touch tablet ... designed in china and made in china!?# book (2" x 3") is hard to read (to put it mildly) but that doesn't matter because it doesn't match the tablet anyway.
i am new to these devices and pretty much clueless. can't even figure out how to set time (and i am somewhat computer literate) but not on this! can anyone tell me how to get started.
it does have an FCC ID and a S/N but that is all i know about it from the futile staring i have done so far. thanks for any help!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Huff, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Hopefully, the manual Tanzanite gave you a link to will be of some use to you. Unless you're able to identify your tablet, if/when you have a problem or a question the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. It's intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have, like yourself. I'm moving this thread there for for you, so more people can join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck and enjoy the forum!