New Member :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by Nethfel, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Nethfel

Nethfel Member

Greetings everyone!

I stumbled across this site while searching for more details on apps for Android tablets which was quite nice to see such a wonderful resource here. I'm fairly new to Android (I was issued a Xoom from work for evaluation and it had a hardware failure during the first night of use :( ) and in November I pre-ordered the Asus Transformer Prime which I'm really looking forward to experiencing Android on. I look forward to learning more and hopefully not asking too many insane questions :)

2. pbrauer

pbrauer Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    Well congrats on the Xoom, sorry it failed on you! I loved the eval one I had, and I love my Transformer.

Welcome to the forum, and we are glad to have you join us!

Peter

3. Pamster

Pamster Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Dell 11z (1121)
    Hi Nethfal,

Welcome to the board, glad you could join us. That's too bad about the Xoom having a hardware failure but it happens. I am sure it's a great tablet when you have one that's working properly. ;) I am sure you'll love your Transformer Prime when it gets to you. I hope you update us when that happens and let us know how it's working out for you. :D

4. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Greetings Nethfel, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on that new AT Prime you're waiting for. Glad you found us and decided to become a member of the forum. The Prime appears to be quite a tablet and I'm sure you'll find it was worth waiting for. When it arrives, check out http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html to be sure you get off to a good start and then head over to Asus Tablets and tell us all about it.:cool:

5. cereal_killer

cereal_killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard!! Don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you'd like. Thats what this place is here for. The members here are excellent and VERY helpful.

I highly recommend you try and use the search function first on the forums. A lot of your question were more than likely already asked and answered. So the search function can save you a lot of time. If you can't find it....ask away!

Thanks for joining us and posting an intro!!. Enjoy the forums!!