new to android

asamadu

Feb 1, 2012
i started using andropad 7 (android 2.2) i want to play games on facebook. but all the browsers say that i have to install flash player. i seared for flash in apps market from the tablet software but ist not there but when i search in apps market from a web browser its there. what should I do if i want to play games on facebook.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Try to install Flash from other sources like GetJar or 1Mobile. If it fails then try freewarwlovers.com. If it doesn't work on your tablet then I think the only option would be a browser like Puffin that has limited support to Flash built-in.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

J

jimbo7630

Have you registered a Google account? If you have registered an account try visiting the apps market with your PC, if you then choose Download it should download to your android device.

asamadu

Feb 1, 2012
Try to install Flash from other sources like GetJar or 1Mobile. If it fails then try freewarwlovers.com. If it doesn't work on your tablet then I think the only option would be a browser like Puffin that has limited support to Flash built-in.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

#1. I didn't found adobe flash in getjar :(
#2. Fount the app in 1Mobile but when im going to install it says "Parse error - There is a problem parsing the package"
#3. I dont get what is " freewarwlovers.com"
#4. I did install puffin browser but there is an error coming when its going to connect to the web. " Sorry! The application puffin Free (process com.cloudmosa.puffinfree) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again.

please help me :(

asamadu

Feb 1, 2012
Have you registered a Google account? If you have registered an account try visiting the apps market with your PC, if you then choose Download it should download to your android device.

yes i did registered my Google account. when i'm going to install it to my andropad from a web browser it says "this item is not compatible with your device" :(

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
#1. I didn't found adobe flash in getjar :(
#2. Fount the app in 1Mobile but when im going to install it says "Parse error - There is a problem parsing the package"
#3. I dont get what is " freewarwlovers.com"
#4. I did install puffin browser but there is an error coming when its going to connect to the web. " Sorry! The application puffin Free (process com.cloudmosa.puffinfree) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again.

1. What's your tablet model? Probably it's an unknown brand so most markets will list only a few apps as compatible.
2. Download the file again, it's broken.
3. Sorry, typo. The correct is Freeware Lovers: The Best Things in Life are FREE.
4. Where did you get it from? The file may be broken then you should try another one. If this kinda of error happens a lot then maybe you have a problem with your tablet.

Last edited:

tguer1

Feb 4, 2012
I'm new to tablets. I have a desk top and lap top and I wanted to know if I would like a tablet, so I bought one of those cheap androids from China online. I figured it was only $65 and free shipping and it came with a one year warranty. So I figured what the hell if I like it I well spend a little bit more money and buy a good tablet. What I need to know is how to set this thing up. It came with a user manual that sucks. How do I chage the time. etc, etc, etc......... Please help.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
I'm new to tablets. I have a desk top and lap top and I wanted to know if I would like a tablet, so I bought one of those cheap androids from China online. I figured it was only $65 and free shipping and it came with a one year warranty. So I figured what the hell if I like it I well spend a little bit more money and buy a good tablet. What I need to know is how to set this thing up. It came with a user manual that sucks. How do I chage the time. etc, etc, etc......... Please help.

Simply look for tutorials/guides for your Android version. This one if for 2.3 (Gingerbread), there is a link to 2.2 on the right box:
Android 2.3 - Google Mobile Help

Basically they are all the same. Cheap tablets come with either, they are basically big phones with no cell phone capabilities, but the Android OS is the same.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
@Asamadu- I understand your market is working and you have problem only with some app ,not with other. ....iif this is the situation, go to market and install LCD Resolution, which is free. You might have to change your screen density, don't ask me why, I forgot that part, but it works and its easy with the app . When you open the app it gives you your current resolution: if it is160, you change it to 161and if it is161,you change it to160. After the change, don't forget to reboot in order to make it work ! If when you go on Google market, you can't install anything, you got some other problem. :)

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
@ tguer 1- Look for the menu sign, it's the sign in the picture, lower left, next to the house. Tap on that and you'll get setting: everything you need is there, just don't be afraid to tap on everything and get to know your Tablet! :)

Samsung Galaxy Note

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1328379193051.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1328379193051.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

asamadu

Feb 1, 2012
@Asamadu- I understand your market is working and you have problem only with some app ,not with other. ....iif this is the situation, go to market and install LCD Resolution, which is free. You might have to change your screen density, don't ask me why, I forgot that part, but it works and its easy with the app . When you open the app it gives you your current resolution: if it is160, you change it to 161and if it is161,you change it to160. After the change, don't forget to reboot in order to make it work ! If when you go on Google market, you can't install anything, you got some other problem. :)

Samsung Galaxy Note

thank you I'll try is and tell you if it is working or not thanx again :)

itaranak

Feb 6, 2012
hi. apologies if i am posting on the wrong thread. just hoping you guys probably might know what the problem of my tab is. i have a galaxy tab wifi only korean release shw m180w series. its on gingerbread when i bought it pre-owned. right now it has troubles on detecting the internal memory as well as the sd card memory. i have plugged it in Kies, it does detect the tab but no memory shows. hope you could help.

on a lighter note though, the tab still works, am able to use the browser with wifi. its just that i could not put anything in it re movies, songs, apps, etc..

thank you.

asamadu

Feb 1, 2012
Do i need flash to give a video call from skype video and yahoo?

Last edited: