new to android

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
To make video calls on Skype you don't need flash but you might be lucky and have your video working ......that's between your Tablet and Skype !

Samsung Galaxy Note

asamadu

Feb 1, 2012
@Asamadu- I understand your market is working and you have problem only with some app ,not with other. ....iif this is the situation, go to market and install LCD Resolution, which is free. You might have to change your screen density, don't ask me why, I forgot that part, but it works and its easy with the app . When you open the app it gives you your current resolution: if it is160, you change it to 161and if it is161,you change it to160. After the change, don't forget to reboot in order to make it work ! If when you go on Google market, you can't install anything, you got some other problem. :)

Samsung Galaxy Note

ok I install LCD Resolution app. my current resolution was 160 so i changed it to 161. and i click apply and shut down the tablet and reboot it again. but when i go to LCD Resolution app it had change it to the old resolution(160). :confused::confused:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Adamsdu, I followed myself somebody's instructions some time ago because since we got the new Google market, there are apps not installing. I think the one I was after, back then, was netflix and it worked for me .I never heard anybody having your problem....

Samsung Galaxy Note