New user can't find Apps !!!

piggolo

Jun 16, 2012
Just got myself a tablet for the first time. It's a A1CS Fusion5 Tablet Android 4.0 ICS

Admittedly, I'm a bit stupid... I just want to set up an App for Skype. Where do I go to find it to download? I've navigated around the Skype website and it talks about Android mobiles but not tablets.

I'm sure this is really easy but it is my first time !! Basically, where do I go, what do I look for, how do I download an App ?

Really sorry to be a pain,

Thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm guessing you set your tablet up with Google credentials. There should be an app on the tablet called Play, it isn't for games, its the Google Play Store which is where you can search for and install apps. If you have the same credentials when you browse the store using a PC it should tell you when you find an app is it is available and/or compatible with your device and will also allow you to install it from there. The next time you power up the tablet you should see it installing if you are Internet connected.

piggolo

Jun 16, 2012
Thanks for that. I think I did see something called Play. I'll have another go and try to register with Google.

Cheers