New2Tablets

sscrob

Aug 18, 2011
I just purchased a HaiPad M7(SAMSUNG PV210) Tablet PC, Capacitance touchscreen, operrationMetallic body, cooling is supposed to be better, 1ghz cpu, 512mb L2 cache,4gb int NAND, comes w/8gb micro SDHC w/aSDHC adapter, will take up tp 32gb micro sdhc mem.

Without going into all the other specs it seems almost identical to the Herotab C8. Besides comming with the ext tf mem, it also comes with a case/usb, keyboard.....
1 XA8/M7 Tablet;
1 X User English Manul;
1 X Data cable;1 X 7inch Leather Case Keyboard;
1 X Power Chargerr;
1 X 8gb F card;

12 month warranty

On going contact for firmware and software support​
Price:$245.00
Shipping: Free
Ships from California

About me, I love computers, Hot cars and trucks and Beautiful WOMEN especially my Italian Princess:p Since I am new to Tablets, and I'll be getting ming in a day or two. I am here to learn. First things fisrt. Rooting the thing. Second, backing up the original OS, and THird Upgrading to the Latest STABLE OS Available!:cool: Well I am glad to be here folks.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi sscrob, welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us.

sscrob

Aug 18, 2011
Thanks for the welcome Spider. I actually got the tablet yesterday I'm stoked! It's alot better in some ways but with a couple issues I didnt foresee. The better: It was advertised as Android 2.2 froyo OS, but The first thing I did after unpacking it was to charge it wich took less than two hours! A VERY GOOD thing. I then installed an 8gb micro sdhc mem card and booted the device for the first time. After setting date/time, time zone,etc. I went to settings/about device and here is what I found: Android Version 2.3, Kernel version 2.6.35.7 MID Serials #299 Thu JUl 21 15:04:46 CST 2011, Build number MiD Serials 2.3 GINGERBREAD 20110721.153121... Very GOOD!!!

Now for the not so good: Now, I have High speed cable internet here at home with a wireless router running off my 3.6ghz RAID Server. All of my other wireless equipment works just fine, but I cannot get the tablet to stay connected. It sees my network, I gave it the permissions, etc... but it wont connet? ANY help you can give me will be greatly appreciated... Also I cant for the life of me get my PC(Server) to recognise the tablet? any ideas?

refering to my above post, i need to back up this OS before I do anything, so if im not mistaken, I have to connect to the internet to dnload the apps to get root, fix this issue, upgrade to a better OS?

HELP? :cool:

sscrob

Aug 18, 2011
Also, How to merge this thread to the other one that covers --> HaiPad M7(SAMSUNG PV210) Tablet PC ?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm moving your thread to the Samsung Based section of the forum. The folks who are familiar with your tablet are more likely to see it there and help you.