nextbook premium7

blockstar

Dec 21, 2011
my nextbook premium 7 is only a couple months old and last night i was watching a video then i pressed a button on the screen that looked like a lightbulb or a gear and my tablet went completely black i wa sstill able to lock and unlock it but i cant see anything. now i restet it and the only part i see like the loading screen . how do i fix it? please help my mom is going tofreak

razgriz23

Jan 1, 2012
i had the same problem last night. here's what i did. after seeing the loading screen you will be brought to your homepage. still remember how it looks like? if no, i suggest you take a look of the environment here at the official website containing the manual http://www.nextbookusa.com/pdfs/NEXT7P_Manual.pdf . Try your luck and press video player. To confirm you are in video player, touch the screen as if you chose to play a movie (NOTE: I have many movies so when i open the video player, the entire screen was filled with the list of movies so this made it easy). You are confirmed to be in the video player if you heard the movie playing of course. Now that you are at the video player, use again the manual to help locate where the "lightbulb" is. Hint: The lower middle part of the screen is the Play/Pause button. NOTE again: Premium 7s brightness/light bulb button is not well thought of because when you're screen is at the brightest and you pressed the brightness button, it will move to the least bright which is pitch black. As in completely black. I hope this saves you from your mom! Happy New Year! :D

kaysanti

Feb 18, 2012
Hi there! Same thing happened to me while watching u-tube! I have NOT been able to fix it! My tablet has a lock (password) on it, making it very difficult! I am so NOT computer saavy as.it.is...Any other way I can fix it? Its just Pitch Black! :0( PLEASE HELP!! Thanks