NFS: Shift

PureDigital

May 12, 2011
Just tryed the Shift game pre-installed. Is it me or is it very very slow? Feels like your driving in slow motion.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

ceramicsaturn

Mar 22, 2011
Just tryed the Shift game pre-installed. Is it me or is it very very slow? Feels like your driving in slow motion.

Yea, it is really slow. It's not the framerate either, it's just a slow game. Also, the environments are really boring. I mean, it's the same cityscape .. every level. I want a game like Real Racing on iOS for the Android. This effort by EA is just embarrassing. Also, for a game about "feeling like you're in the car", there's absolutely no damage or disorientation when you hit anything at all. Furthermore, I still cant understand why you move at the speed of a snail when you drive on the sidewalk, which is pavement, and is on the same level as the road. It feels like I'm driving in grass if my tires even barely creep ontop of that area of the street.

If you want a good racer, the Jet Stunt w/e it's called game is fantastic. Also, the Bang Bang racing looks like it'll be fun ...whenever it bothers to be released...

PureDigital

May 12, 2011
I just tryed it again, nothing like driving in molasses. Not even close to any iOS game.

Therev1969

May 18, 2011
I just payed the game on my Acer A500 and my Ipad 1.
They seemed to run at the same speed for me. I changed the default camera view to in front of car, and that made the driving more immediate for me.

My 2 cents...

Last edited: