Obvious question Alert!

WelshBoa

Sep 4, 2012
Hi all,

Been browsing on here for a few days and doing my own searches. I am an i**d user but wish to buy a couple of Android tablets for my kids at xmas. I'm based in the UK but dont mind buying a chinese tablet or the like providing its reliable.

My budget is about £150 per tablet. I'm not really with it on the whole Android scene, I assumed Ice Cream Sandwich was the best firmware, but is Jellybean newer again?

I'm presuming as its not Apple the android firmware plays/displays Flash on websites such as the kiddy type Moshi Monster websites etc.

Not really fussed whether its a 7" or 10" tablet, prob want a minimum of 8GB hardrive. Have seen a few on Amazon with good reviews such as:-

NATPC M009S RTB ULTIMATE 7" 16GB Capacitive Android tablet PC - Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich)- now with DOUBLE storage (16GB) and DOUBLE system ram (1GB) for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE - WiFi: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories but not sure if better options out there as I have seen some mentioned frequently on here

Has to have wifi also