OS Manual for ICS on ZT280 C91p

hiphophoop

Feb 12, 2012
Can anyone tell me how to get a user manual for my ZT280 running ICS 4.0.3? I am stumbling my way through trying to set up my wife's tablet (which she likes very much) for some of the other things it can do. I need to know what kind of 3g usb I need for ATT sim card? How to get the latest fixes on firmware from Zenithink.com. Tried once but was told I needed a micro sd card. Got that but have seen post of problems with people putting the card in wrong. Mine is still running and I don't want to tear it up. Any suggestions besides 'Go buy an I-pad'.

lenni

Mar 17, 2012
I was told that the user manual for Samsung nexus cell phone is very useful for the zenithink 280: ics it makes sense although I have not tryed it

mat4you

Aug 20, 2012
Hi folks. I buy the ZT280 C91 M from a Ebay seller without OS user manual. I did't find that manual for download somwhere. Is there any body wo like to send me a copy of the manual. I pay contribution. So please contact me. Thanks in advance folks.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Can anyone tell me how to get a user manual for my ZT280 running ICS 4.0.3? I am stumbling my way through trying to set up my wife's tablet (which she likes very much) for some of the other things it can do. I need to know what kind of 3g usb I need for ATT sim card? How to get the latest fixes on firmware from Zenithink.com. Tried once but was told I needed a micro sd card. Got that but have seen post of problems with people putting the card in wrong. Mine is still running and I don't want to tear it up. Any suggestions besides 'Go buy an I-pad'.

Have you asked ATT about approved cards working on 403?
They of ALL people should be able to help with that...

Check in ABOUT DEVICES for SYSTEM UPDATES (at the top of the page)...
This is consistent with 2 of the devices I have...

... and I will NOT tell you to buy an 'iANYTHING'...

ever. :p

Last edited: