Otterbox new product suggestion survey

Garemlin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2010
We are obviously lacking quality cases for the Transformer. I have been contacting various companies to see if they intend to make cases for the Transformer. Well I just got a response back from Otterbox.

Hello,

We do not have any information if a case will be made at this time for that device. I have put in a product suggestion on your behalf, and recommend keeping an eye on our website, as it will have the most up to date information on any new releases that we may have.

Please also feel free to click the link below to be redirected to our survey page for new product suggestions.

If everyone could take a quick second and fill out the survey below we might actually get results.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OtterBoxCustomerService_NewProductSuggestion

Last edited:

VannMann

Jun 14, 2011
I filled it out. I hope they make one for it as i have always used there products for my phones. With the demand I am sure they will make some. I will surely buy one if they do.

Walkop

Apr 18, 2011
Done.

Incredible to think that the TF is basically the most popular non-iPad tablet and it STILL doesn't have an OtterBox case.
Strange considering that the PlayBook has a billion accessories even though it sold around the same or slightly less than the TF.

All in the name when it comes to accessories, I guess.

Makinnard

Nov 28, 2011
i did do the survey i hope they come out with a case.. i have always loved the Otterbox cases

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
I filled that out some time ago. I too would buy one if they built it.