pandigital r70e200 root

eggie

Mar 23, 2012
I got this cheap for my 5 year old to beat on and get off my phone. I need info on rooting this device, but seem to only find info for the white version.

Can someone point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Tim1131

Jan 1, 2012
Hi! try going to freewarelovers type in z4root in the search box then download it ! I'm having a bit of an issue with this myself I have a planet, the superuser icon doesn't show up ? but the z4root worked! good luck

eggie

Mar 23, 2012
ok, got superuser installed using z4root. Now I downloaded Frenzee v.2 firmware, but can't seem to get the thing to boot to it? holding down volume + and power, but nothing happens. it remains a blackscreen?

rmorr95295

May 15, 2012
ok, got superuser installed using z4root. Now I downloaded Frenzee v.2 firmware, but can't seem to get the thing to boot to it? holding down volume + and power, but nothing happens. it remains a blackscreen?
I just figured this out myself; the unit won't boot in firmware update mode if the WiFi/Low Power button (3-position slide between headphone jack and SD Card slot) is in the "Off" position (closest to headphone jack). It will boot in firmware update mode if the button is in "Low Power" (middle) or "WiFi" (closest to SD slot) positions.

invincible003

Jul 18, 2012
what version of z4root were you able to get install?I have the r70e200 black novel too and z4root wont install for me. can you give me the link of were you got it?