Pix of Inside my dead Flytouch 3

Discussion in 'Gome Flytouch II Variant 2' started by ChipWrecked, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Chandos

Chandos Member

Tablet / Device:
    Flytouch 2 v2
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  2. Darkman1969

Darkman1969 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer S110
    Thanks to the uploaders of the pics. It looks like there is plenty of scope for upgrades. i am thinking there is space for at least a BlueTooth and additional Flash memory drive. I notice on the pcb there is an unpopulated i.c. Can anyone identify what this chip may be. I am guessing flash memory. If it is flash memory, then there is another upgrade path by just installing the second chip or replacing the chip with hire spec chips.

Has anyone identified the USB hub used in this tablet?
    Is there any spare usb ports available? If not, maybe another hub may be used to provide more usb ports, depending on space.
    It is also nice to know the 8000mah battery is genuine as stated in the specs.

I am now looking forward to getting one of these soon.

Regards

3. r2u1s1h2

r2u1s1h2 Member

Tablet / Device:
    flytouch 3
    [EDIT] Wow I found the tiny screws holding the board in:p, thought it was just glued or something. [EDIT]

I am a noob when it comes to the innards of electronics, but I am in a similar situation. I have an identical tablet and I bricked it within a matter of days. I had rooted the device and was toying around trying to get the market to work fully (as it only displayed the free apps). I learned about the build fingerprint and how the android market uses the fingerprint to dictate which apps your device can "handle." I don't know for sure this is what crashed the device, but that is what I had been working on previous to it's failure. I changed the fingerprint and then rebooted it, as instructed by some forum. And to my horror it would only get to the pulsing ANDROID logo and remain there endlessly. I am hoping that I can just format the internal SD card and reinstall the android OS. My dilemma thus far is that i have the thing opened up and I am able to see the sd card on the underside of the motherboard, but i am not sure how to get it out. I see pictures of the board taken out, but I don't know how you took it out without breaking anything. Any help would be immensely appreciated, as this tablet is a gift to my fiance (and i haven't told her i broke it yet:rolleyes:.)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  4. murad052

murad052 Member

i register here just to told the one who burn the apad .. it's okey just remove it and the apad will work but you need to change the charger to better one

i had the same problem and i though it's the end of the device but it's works :)

5. manajubi

manajubi Member

Tablet / Device:
    Superpad II
    Friend, my tablet is a Superpad2. I think I applied the firmwere SUPERPAD.
    After following the steps ([GUIDE] :: SuperPad/FlyTouch2/WWE10 Android 2.2 Froyo USB Flashing :: - xda-developers) it will not boot anymore.
    The blue light turns on and off.
    everything was going well until the item 14 (After flashing this is the result.) but after the reboot, the power light turns blue for one or two seconds and dies.
    Has a solution?

Where can I find an image of internal sdcard?
    Already tried the image image576.GHO, but I tried all the ghost does not open.
    You who have an ISO sdcard or have the link that made the ghost image image576.GHO?

HELP....

6. aqatei

aqatei Member

Tablet / Device:
    flytouch3

help me with this please : http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/gome-flytouch/28705-please-help-my-flytouch-3-dead.html

7. aqatei

aqatei Member

Tablet / Device:
    flytouch3
    i do and im looking for a fix and replace the "476j capacitor"