Please help me.. newbie

my3kids

Feb 27, 2012
Hi I am new here, so not sure exactly where to post this so please forgive me if I am in the wrong place. I am looking for a list of devices that are compatible with the Android Marketplace.

I have purchased 2 tablets recently. One from Hong Kong, which is the biggest peice of crap ever. I got my money back and returned the tablet. The other was an E-matic. Although it works good for now, I want one that is compatible with the marketplace.

I cannot access amazon appstore as I am in Canada and not available in my region. I would love to get angry birds (all 3 of them) and be able to watch netflix and play pirates with my husband. None of these can be done on my current tablet because I cannot access the market and have no access to amazon appstore.

Unless there is a way to get it on my device that I don't know about yet....

So I am willing to pass this tablet on to my daughter that would love it for what it is able to do, since it works well as an e-reader and has some basic games she can play on the slideme market place..

The next one I get I want to be able to access the marketplace and since I am on a limited income right now, I am trying to find it as cheap as possible (ebay, etc)

If there is a thread already, please point me to it..

J

jimbo7630

You need to open a google account for Market downloads (have you got a Market Icon on the tablet? if not you may be able to download the Market.apk )

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jimbo7630

It's possible you may also have to carry out these actions.

1.go to settings
2.go to applications
3.go to manage applications
4.go to all tab
5.go to "market" application
6."clear cache" then "force stop" - DO NOT CLEAR DATA
7.now go to "google service framework" application
8."clear data" then "force stop"
9.reboot your machine

my3kids

Feb 27, 2012
I have a google account and it gives me no option to add device even under sync.. and no the only options I have are appslib and slideme