Please help me to connect my globe broadband e303 to ainol novo 7 elf 2 .. thanks :)

freaxx01

Aug 31, 2012
Help me please. i cant connect my broadband (e303) to my ainol novo 7 elf II . can anyone please help me?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Help me please. i cant connect my broadband (e303) to my ainol novo 7 elf II . can anyone please help me?

Welcome to the forum

I'm not 100% certain of the terminology you're using but I guess you want to connect to your WiFi. I have a link below with fixes for WiFi connection problems. Hope that's what you were asking.

SonicSpeed

Sep 11, 2012
Same problem on me i have Globe Tattoo broadband Stick Huawei E303 but i cant connect it to my Android Tablet A friend of mine ask me if i can fined a website that provides a Driver or software for it but all i can find on Symbianize is To unlock the Modem. Ive tried other settings on 3G but nothing is working ouch could somebody help us >_<

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Same problem on me i have Globe Tattoo broadband Stick Huawei E303 but i cant connect it to my Android Tablet A friend of mine ask me if i can fined a website that provides a Driver or software for it but all i can find on Symbianize is To unlock the Modem. Ive tried other settings on 3G but nothing is working ouch could somebody help us >_<

Welcome

If it in fact requires drivers you are unlikely to find any. It would need to be natively supported by Android.