PLEASE HELP!!!! New Owner - Tablet Needs Google Play ASAP!!! :))

Lulu8317

May 29, 2012
I have a tablet and I need to know how to install Google Play so I can download apps, etc.

My tablet:

called Arnova 10b
Kernel Version: 2.6.25
root@cst-desktop #568 (not sure what this is for)
Firmware Version: 3.6.0
Model #: A101C
Build #: V0.18.ECLAIR.eng.root.2010711.888888

Any help would be greatly apprecatied Thanks :)

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum Lulu!

I am not familiar with your tablet, but some tablets are not compatible with the Google Play Store. You can search for an APK file and see if it will work.

None the less, you can get the Amazon Appstore here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get-appstore/android

It has almost all of the same apps for the same price. Every day there is a paid app for free (most are apps you would not pay for) but sometimes they have good stuff.

EDIT: Found this (which is a reliable source and will not give you any malware or viruses) to try to get the Google Play: http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/05/11/download-latest-google-play-store-v3-5-19/

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Lulu, it seems Frederuco has already taken care of your Google Play problem. Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets, nice to have you here as a new member,.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Yanna, congratulations on your new Mach Speed tablet and getting Google Play installed. Welcome to the forum, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

blake1290

Nov 11, 2012
Were you able to get it working? I Was able to get it on mine. Which I wasn't able to do before.

Yanna could you help me with my problem too? I download googleplay from the android police site, but after i installed it, i clicked the google play store app and it had an error saying "Unfortunately, Google Play has stopped". I have the exact same device as you. Thank you for your time.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Blake and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.