please help !!!!!

new

Oct 17, 2012
I have sadly bought a tablet pc superpad II (chinese tablet) and after 2 weeks my tablet stoped working i returned it to the store i bought it from they told me they will fix it. they had it in repair for about six months just to say it is the charger so i have bought a new charger but it wasn't it then they sad it is the battery becose the battery is expensive and i am affraid to invest any more money in to it becose i fear it might not work anyway so finaly to the question (sorry for the long intro) how could i connect the tablet screen to the pc and make it as second monitor (vga connector) / graphic tablet for drawing what do i need and how to do it maybe this is much to ask but i really need your help i have bought this and I used it only for two weeks so i am trying to make anything out of this crap i know maybe this isn't what you work with but i know you guys are really really smart i don't know will you bother your self with this but i have to ask i don't know how to turn to, so please help if you can THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

genterminl

Aug 29, 2012
I don't know of any way to use a tablet as a second monitor for a PC, but maybe somebody else has an idea.

It may be too late, if it has now been over six months, but if it only worked for two weeks, you should have been able to return it. Will they install the new battery and show it works before you have to pay? Will they guarantee the battery for at least a few weeks? Unfortunately, I am seeing a lot of posts that seem to show the battery is the weak point in many Chinese tablets.

new

Oct 17, 2012
I don't know of any way to use a tablet as a second monitor for a PC, but maybe somebody else has an idea.

It may be too late, if it has now been over six months, but if it only worked for two weeks, you should have been able to return it. Will they install the new battery and show it works before you have to pay? Will they guarantee the battery for at least a few weeks? Unfortunately, I am seeing a lot of posts that seem to show the battery is the weak point in many Chinese tablets.

I hope somebody dose!!! The problem is that the shop that i bought it from wanted to send it to the importer and the official repair for this tablets but the company has closed so the warranty doesn't exist nor i can get part's for it so the only option is ordering online that's why i can test it. Thanks for taking the time to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Oct 17, 2012
Hi! I have heard about lvds to vga converter or lvds controller board can i use that to connect my tablet screen and make it my pc monitor if possible do i have to look for specific lvds controller i have no idea about this things so any advice help or better idea please let me know. THANKS
PS: Are tablet pc using lvds connectors i have a screen from superpad 2 but i don't know?