Please recommend an Android version to install on my 7015

theplague

Oct 31, 2011
Hi, can you guys recommend me an Android version to install on my 7015 that looks good and has a smooth interface with good touch feel?

theplague

Oct 31, 2011
Ive never tried Watery.

I went straight to Honeycomb and then to the Ice Cream mod from KYROS Tablet Zone Forums.

In my opinion Id use the guides from ktz to upgrade your Kyros. Mine is working great.

Would you recommend Ice Cream Mod over HoneyComb or Gingerbread? What are your impressions over HoneyComb and the factory 2.1?
Thanks

Asgard

Sep 22, 2011
Would you recommend Ice Cream Mod over HoneyComb or Gingerbread? What are your impressions over HoneyComb and the factory 2.1?
Thanks
Id recommend either Ice Cream or HoneyComb mods over Gingerbread since those roms are upgrades over the Gingerbread rom.

As far as how my tablet works now compared to factory, theres really no comparison. After doing the upgrades, my tablet is more responsive and sleeker looking with the new higher resolution. Tipstir has also taken out a lot of the bloat that comes with the kyros which has added more space and increased performance. Theres many tweaks that have been added so that the tablet lasts longer on a full battery charge than it would with factory settings.

Hope this helps.