Problem with street view

softgun

Oct 20, 2011
I've tried to uninstalled the street view on my le pan andriod, but it seem like there is not an unistalled button anywhere. How do i uninstall and install again? Thanks

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Android Tablet Forum

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
street view is built in to Google Maps, and it is not universally available for all locations. Try the following to see if it is supported on your device and Maps version:

1. Load Google Maps
2. Long press on a specific map location until it shows the address along with a > symbol
3. Click on the > to expand the view. This should pop up a window that shows the address along with other options
4. Click on the Street view button. If this is greyed out then there is no street view available.

If you just want to check to see if it is working properly, start with a major city location.

Cheers,
Peter

softgun

Oct 20, 2011
Yay it works. But looks like not all locations are street view capble. Thank you for your big help.

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Android Tablet Forum

ithelpdesk

Oct 25, 2011
How do you like the Lepan , I just ordered one from Walmart, cant wait.

any bugs you have found so far.

I dl'd all the manuals from the website.

looks good on paper

thanks

Cowboy1

Sep 22, 2011
I have the Le Pan 970 and love it, bright screen, solid build, not bundled with a lot of crap, and pretty snappy. I am however disappointed that they aren't going to be releasing Ice Cream Sandwich for it like they were originally saying.