Professional Audio Apps

MikeQuell

Oct 22, 2011
Hey guys,

The iPad has a ton of professional audio applications available. I would like to get a list of your favorites available for Android devices. In general I'm looking for DAW controllers, high end sequencers and synths. Controllering software like Pro Tools would be a major win!

MikeQuell

Oct 22, 2011
I'll start off with one that looks promising.

TouchDAW:
- Multitrack control
- Sample pads
- Midi keyboard
- Shuttle control

An update was just released last night that seems to push the support for tablets.

On a side note, if any developers are interested in creating professional audio apps I would love to be a consultant. Please take a look at my creditentials: Mike Niederquell

- Mike

kutcherAston

Nov 13, 2011
View attachment 4673

Professional audio, also 'pro audio', refers to both an activity and a type of audio equipment. Typically it encompasses the production or reproduction of sound for an audience, by individuals who do such work as an occupation like live event support, using sound reinforcement systems designed for the purpose. (By contrast, consumer audio is usually confined to the reproduction of sound in the home.) Professional audio can include but is not limited to broadcast radio, audio mastering in a recording studio, television studio, sound reinforcement such as a concert, DJ performances, Audio sampling, public address, surround sound movie theatres, and in some cases piped music application.