Question about tablets

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by Kulley, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Kulley

Kulley Member

Tablet / Device:
    EKEN M001
  2. xaueious

xaueious Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    Both are relatively new the market, meaning that I don't know much about the two devices. I would probably go for the capacitive TCC8902 Dropad D10 out of the two there since you do not require gaming.

3. dwcunpluged

dwcunpluged Member

Tablet / Device:
    I have a Flytouch II Generation II with 512mb variation.
    The Telechip processor is, I believe, a better processor. And there is not a Flytouch III yet. That is actually a Flytouch II with more internal memory and more RAM. It also has an Armv6 processor, not arm11. But, the 7" has 2.1 OS and the FT2G2 has 2.2 and a Flash player 10 ability. I don't have the 7" but I am almost certain the 2.1OS still won't support flash. Both would do for internet surfing, but I think it looks better with flash :) Portability might be an issue. The smaller tab is hands down more portable, but I haven't really had an issue carrying the 10" around (I actually am very happy because I love the screen size when reading and surfing the web. Whichever you choose will have a risk because you are ordering from China.

Sent from my Flytouch 2 Generation 2 using Android Tablet Forum App

4. bluelans

bluelans Member

:cool:just comparing the configuration, if similar, so just choose your preferred style

5. alcassetta

alcassetta Member

Tablet / Device:
    A8 Corte Pad
    Do not buy anything from ***************, they burned me for 2 tablets 175.00 each ,no refund & no tablets, Since Jan 23rd!