R103 user

bgthunda

Feb 22, 2011
I purchased my reader from bestbuy around the holiday season. Wasn't very happy with anything it had to offer. I downloaded the firmware upgrade. It wax more responsive. I use doubletwist to play mp4 video works great and arcmedia for divx files. Memory boost for better performance. Taskiller great app for maintenance. My tablet was really running smoother. Currently using 8mb sdcard for storing apps. And of course skyfire for flash video. These are very basic things that I have done to improve my reader. I works great. Love it. Best 100 dollar I have spent in a long time!

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

radarbailey

May 1, 2011
I just got mine and can't seem to get anything to work. No instructions. It doesn't recognize my memory sd card either. Do you have a site for instructions. All I got with the unit was a quick start, which wasn't any help. Thanks.

bgthunda

Feb 22, 2011
Goto velocitys website. They have downloadable instructions along with the latest firmware upgrade that will make it run a lot smoother
Goto the site click onto support. From there you should find downloads along with pretty easy step by step instructions on how to configure your reader or tablet
Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum