Recntly bought acer iconia tab

nimoxp

May 4, 2011
Hey everyone. I'm new to the whole tab world so I'm looking fowared to learning here.

I especially would like to learn of apps of in which I can download movies or shows so I dont have to be hooked to wifi to watch them...any help would be appreciated.

My new Acer Tab has a usb port, so I had hoped by connecting my Clear wirless connector to it would get me internet but nothing happens, so I'm thinking of switching to Clears moblie wifi box. If anyone has any thoughts or answers please respond thanks.

By the way I love the tablet. I just wish I could learn more quicker to use it's full potential.

outdooz

Mar 21, 2011
Hey everyone. I'm new to the whole tab world so I'm looking fowared to learning here.

I especially would like to learn of apps of in which I can download movies or shows so I dont have to be hooked to wifi to watch them...any help would be appreciated.

My new Acer Tab has a usb port, so I had hoped by connecting my Clear wirless connector to it would get me internet but nothing happens, so I'm thinking of switching to Clears moblie wifi box. If anyone has any thoughts or answers please respond thanks.

By the way I love the tablet. I just wish I could learn more quicker to use it's full potential.
Hello,
I have been looking at the iconia tab. Do you have the a500? If you do, could you test the gps that is has. Turn off your wifi and make sure the gps stuff is on. And then go into google maps and see if it can locate you. I would greatly apreciate it.