relacement for adobe flash player 10

daltex

Sep 13, 2012
I understand that Adobe flas player 10 will not work with jellybean. What can I replace it with?

Daltex0

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I understand that Adobe flas player 10 will not work with jellybean. What can I replace it with?

Daltex0

Yes, with version 11.1.x. I have a link below that will assist with getting it installed.

Khurram

Dec 7, 2011
Yes, with version 11.1.x. I have a link below that will assist with getting it installed.
I never installed flash player on my tablet, I updated to JJ and flash player was removed from the store. I thought I would not be able to install flash player at all on my tablet. But thanks, to your link, I can :)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I never installed flash player on my tablet, I updated to JJ and flash player was removed from the store. I thought I would not be able to install flash player at all on my tablet. But thanks, to your link, I can :)

Following the info in that link should allow you to install Flash but if you never installed it when you had HC maybe you are one of the people who doesn't care to have it on their tablet. Not a problem.

snafubaby

Sep 8, 2012
I am having trouble getting the videos to play. i followed the instructions. Anyone got ny ideas?

donwal

Oct 24, 2012
I could'nt find link. I am receiving my new FT300T tomorrow 11/24/2012 and before I open it I need to know if it has Adobe Flash installed, if not, can it be installed, as the Google play store no longer has it. From the description when I bought it infered that it had Flash but after reading some complaints about it not having Flash I became concerned. I have cut the cord to cable and sat. TV so I need it to play network tv, hulu, aol videos etc. If not I need to return the tablet. If you know please let me know as soon as possible so I know weather to open the box or return the box. Thanking you in advance for your help in this matter. Donna

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I could'nt find link. I am receiving my new FT300T tomorrow 11/24/2012 and before I open it I need to know if it has Adobe Flash installed, if not, can it be installed, as the Google play store no longer has it. From the description when I bought it infered that it had Flash but after reading some complaints about it not having Flash I became concerned. I have cut the cord to cable and sat. TV so I need it to play network tv, hulu, aol videos etc. If not I need to return the tablet. If you know please let me know as soon as possible so I know weather to open the box or return the box. Thanking you in advance for your help in this matter. Donna

At the bottom of my posts is what's called a signature. In that area is a link and that link will take you to a page that will provide instructions on how to get flash installed, and it will install, and work.

donwal

Oct 24, 2012
Thank you for your quick response, I went to the link, are these sites only for the computer geeks? I am just a housewife who bought a tablet (Asus TF300T) who just wanted to watch some tv, browse the web, go to aol and check my email and watch some aol videos maybe play a game or two. The directions for getting Adobe Flash are way beyond me. 1) it says download file flash-player ( there are 7 items listed, NEW,26/80NEW,NEW 09/10/2012, Dolphin,new Dolphin. What is this housewife to do? 2) Copy file to SD card (should I go and purchase a flash drive?) 3) Install it using any file manager (what is a file manager/) 4&5) I understand. Please don't tell me I should'nt have a tablet if I don't know what all this means. I don't have to know how the stove works to bake a cake. lol There are millions of us out here who would like to be able to use a computer or tablet and all these instructions are aimed at the informed. We just want some laymans terms. We must all crawl before we walk, please help me crawl. Thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
No offense intended but you may need to call someone with a tad more computer savvy ;)

Download the most recent version. 11.1.x of the Flash player. It should download to a download folder. Your tablet has a file manager, much like Windows Explorer, (kinda, sorta). You will need to go into setting and tell it to allow apps from 3rd parties then if you tap on the Flash (it will have an APK extension) file it should offer to install it for you.

tumpy

Dec 15, 2010
I just went to his link and got the new 9/10/12 flash
try this
Dev-Host - install_flash_player_ics (5).apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

skinnypilot

Oct 20, 2012
My limted understanding. If it does not already have the jellybean you will be able to get flashplayer. Do not update to jellybean if you want to be able to get flashplayer... i have a transformer 700t and i regret it.

donwal

Oct 24, 2012
As soon as UPS shows up and I plug in the batt. I will try your suggestion. I'll update this with the results. By the time I read everthing about Flash and HDMI5 I will be a BABY GEEK.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
My limted understanding. If it does not already have the jellybean you will be able to get flashplayer. Do not update to jellybean if you want to be able to get flashplayer... i have a transformer 700t and i regret it.

It is for people such as yourself who make that false claim that I put a link in my signature for. After JB you certainly can install and use Flash Player, so get over the regret and follow the link. ;) Or follow the link, then get over the regret. ;)

waller

Nov 1, 2012
Trumpy, I followed your link and it took 5 min. to have Flash and it works great. I can't thank you enough.

Last edited: