[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
NEWEST VERSION ONLINE AND READY!

4.0.4 SVN September 7th, 2012

When you first boot this A13 ROM it will be in Chinese and you have to select your language manually.

120x120 DPI adjustable tablet --> large phone using custom allwinner app
160x160 and so on will also work simply download system tweaker or allwinner app

UPDATE ANDROID AT YOUR OWN RISK
I take no liablity or responsiblity for this ROM

Android 4.0.4
View attachment 7672
HYPER EDITION

DOWNLOAD LINK
From now on we will offer one location for the rom, dorkfiles.com will be the exclusive download location
If you have downloaded the ROM elsewhere I cannot offer support or guarantee the cleanliness of the ROM as it can be tampered with.

ROM Momo9 MID 7 A13 4.0.4 ICS CUSTOM ROM

ROM USAGE VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 1, 2012

When you first boot this A13 ROM it will be in Chinese and you have to select your language manually.

160x160 and so on will also work simply download system tweaker or allwinner app

Android 4.0.4
View attachment 7672
HYPER EDITION

DOWNLOAD LINK
From now on we will offer one location for the rom, dorkfiles.com will be the exclusive download location
If you have downloaded the ROM elsewhere I cannot offer support or guarantee the cleanliness of the ROM as it can be tampered with.

ROM USAGE VIDEO

awesome tragidy, im using your firmware on my polariod pmid702c sun5i based device, after correcting the hardware key map, and replacing /system/lib/hw/sensor.eXdroid.so with the one that is in my factory firmware, screen rotation works and hardware keys work correctly, sweet, so ran quadrant and highest score i have ever gotten so i wanna say thanks for an awesome firmware. but now for the fun part, so after all this i went and flashed my recovery i ported for my device over, rebooted into recover backed up this awesome rom.

I am currently running a CM10 compatibility ZIP i built using your kernel and drivers applied to the work i already did to run Christian Troys Allwinner A10 ROM. and now thanks to you i have CM10 and finally the camcorder will record and my best CM10 quadrant score yet 1660.

any chance i can get source for your kernel and modules i working on porting a JB AOKP and would like to be able to build your kernel.

also could you write a short notice txt, for me i would like to include a thank you document in my boot image to make sure everyone knows who is allto thank for all the work that make running these beautiful roms possible.

again thank you for all the hard work.

Aug 1, 2012

Android 4.0.4
View attachment 7672
HYPER EDITION

DOWNLOAD LINK

ROM USAGE VIDEO

what is the purpose of this directory?

#try to format /databk
wait /dev/block/nandi
mount ext4 /dev/block/nandi /databk wait noatime nosuid nodev barrier=0
setupfs /dev/block/nandi
umount /databk
rmdir /databk

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I have not answered this question before......

The ROM is for a boxchip a13 momo9 7 MID tablet computer.

my tab is not detected my the livesuit can u make it flashable or something?

^^ I will not be answering anymore incompatibility issues, its been well documented throughout this thread and this forum offers an avid search feature.

No this will not work with your tablet unless you meet the conditions.
No i cannot make it work with your tablet without the tablet physically in my hands.
No I do not know if it will work with your tablet brand A B or C
Works with momo9 a13 box chip board and screen
Some report it working on other tablets.

Nope I cannot make it rain, pigs fly or any form of leet wizardry at this time.

Thanks for reading the "no" section.

Attachments

• $opinion_no.jpg
    $opinion_no.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 7,805

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
what is the purpose of this directory?

#try to format /databk
wait /dev/block/nandi
mount ext4 /dev/block/nandi /databk wait noatime nosuid nodev barrier=0
setupfs /dev/block/nandi
umount /databk
rmdir /databk

It's for using the built in nand backup common for any all winner chipset

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aug 1, 2012
It's for using the built in nand backup common for any all winner chipset

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i guess that's a function of the factory recovery, how is your work on Jellybean, wanna compare some notes, since your firmware fixes video recording and if such a performance increase i'm going to build off of your boot image and drivers.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I will not work on jb until devs make better jb drivers for a13.

I ported jb to the a13 its horrid 730 antutu rating vs 2300 + on ICS so yeah.. I want to wait

Sent from my lightELF2 using Tapatalk 2

brandnew

Sep 27, 2012
This ROM has been tested on the original Ployer momo9 II and momo9 III. On both tablets did not work the touch screen (completely unresponsive to touch). Do you have any ideas how to fix this? Thank you.
In this topic people asked about the backup and recovery. Here is a recovery that works on A13.

Last edited:

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
This ROM is working well on my Ployer Momo9 II, fully functional, no issues thus far. Apart from the Chinese weather thing that I can't seem to get rid of yet. and I think the max volume is a little quieter. Otherwise no issues with Touch screen on my genuine Ployer unit.