[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
The thing is, unless a developer has access to brand such and such tablet.. they can't develop specific tweaks to a ROM for that brand because they can't test it... especially if those brands aren't actually worth developing the software for. There are so many really bad tablets out there, that no amount of Firmware tweaking will help, so no-one will support it (not even sometimes the supposed manufacturer) because they aren't worth the hassle.
Where as a maker like Ployer also rebadge some of their products for other retailers, so there are a higher number of units that would be supported for the MOMO "clones" because a lot of the "clones" actually are Ployer units that are just re-badged.. like Storage options Scroll Exel... that is a re-badged MOMO9.
So you get Storage options support and Ployer support... and as it is a decent tablet you get independant devs like Tragidy tweaking the ROMs to make them even better.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
To save Tragidy answering this....again.....Please see Tragidys last post on page 16 of this thread..

Thank you so much!

The thing is, unless a developer has access to brand such and such tablet.. they can't develop specific tweaks to a ROM for that brand because they can't test it... especially if those brands aren't actually worth developing the software for. There are so many really bad tablets out there, that no amount of Firmware tweaking will help, so no-one will support it (not even sometimes the supposed manufacturer) because they aren't worth the hassle.
Where as a maker like Ployer also rebadge some of their products for other retailers, so there are a higher number of units that would be supported for the MOMO "clones" because a lot of the "clones" actually are Ployer units that are just re-badged.. like Storage options Scroll Exel... that is a re-badged MOMO9.
So you get Storage options support and Ployer support... and as it is a decent tablet you get independant devs like Tragidy tweaking the ROMs to make them even better.

^^ Finally understanding!

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
That wifi update is still coming just a few issues with getting the signature for the rom to stick since some software updates on my end.

xmanner77

Oct 21, 2012
Hi guys,
I have a problem..all application having this issue.how to fix that?..
$screenshot_2012-10-24_23-38-35.png

bobbbbydk

Oct 25, 2012
I installed the new 4.0.4 on my MID-A13 tablet but the touch screen is not working. How can i get it to work again. Is there a rom that will work or the drivers or something, please help.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
bobbbbydk - post(s) #1 EVER
I installed the new 4.0.4 on my MID-A13 tablet but the touch screen is not working. How can i get it to work again. Is there a rom that will work or the drivers or something, please help.

Scroll back read to succeed,

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
This rom does not work on my tablet.

Cool, thanks for being so vivid if it don't work now it will never work its a momo9 ii and iii and advanced devices and obviously yours is not one of them according to this very vivid post.

Sent from my LightELF-9300 2.6-dev

toma83

Oct 28, 2012
Hi, I have a problem I bought this tablet:

CPU: Allwinner A13 @ 1200MHz
Storage: 4GB
Colour: Black
Memory: 512MB DDR3
Display: 7 "TFT Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen, 800 x 480 pixel widescreen
Memory Slot: Micro SD card expansion up to 32GB Max
Battery: Rechargeable 2800mAh battery
Camera: 0.3MP forward facing camera
Typical standby: Wi-Fi On = 4-5 hours | Wi-Fi Off = 8-10 days
Gravity Sensor: Yes, 4-Dimensional gravity sensing
Audio: Built in microphone and speakers
Microphone: Yes, built-in microphone
3G Network: Supports 3G USB dongles various
W-Fi Support WiFi 802.11b/g/n support
Dimensions: 19.85cm x 12.7cm x 1.68cm
Buttons Power On / Off, Volume, Menu, Home
I / O Ports: DC in (charger), audio jack, SD card slot, Mini USB

The problem is that after a few days of use, when you turn on the tablet, the boot process does not start, everything just disappears after "ANDROID" logo and the system does not start.
When I wanted to upgrade to 4.0.4 with this ROM:

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...eneric-7-a13-android-4-0-4-hyper-edition.html

LiveSuit showed me: No device needs an upgrade!

What to do and how to fix it.??
Help please.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Your device is not supported if the image is not finding your device id.