[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

Viljar70

Nov 29, 2012
is it possible to (re)add the 3G support ?!
edit: nvm.. TouchScreen does not work anyway.. so need to find something else...

edit2: tried 5-6 different ROM's not s single one worked correctly.. half did not have touchscreen and other half got stuck on the green Android loading screen.

since Tragidy has abandoned this topic, Does anyone else Any ideas how to add the Touchscreen support to this or any other ROM ?
also.. need the removed 3G support.

Last edited:

Mucky2

Nov 30, 2012
Hello People,

Im from Germany. I have a mid-A13 Tablet, Can I flash this with my tablet without problems(pics) $Screenshot_2012-12-01-15-17-30.png$Screenshot_2012-12-01-15-17-41.png$Screenshot_2012-12-01-15-17-51.png
Now I have the stock rom with superuser(root)on my tablet, i can flash this rom without any measures or rules right?
Is this Rom better then the Stock Rom?

Last edited:

Viljar70

Nov 29, 2012
Mucky2:
I had the same build number on My device, and after I flashed this ROM, I could not use the touchscreen.. but apparently these devices use 2 (or more, dont know) different touchscreen systems.. U might get lucky... If it works for You, it is supposed to be a lot faster, than the Stock..
one way to find out, is to get a terminal app, type in "lsmod" and check what touchscreen type U have..
if it is goodix (goodix_touch_811 18030 0 - Live 0xbf004000) than it will probably not work for You.
by the lsmod I dont have the goodix, but it still does'nt work..

$ScreenShot.png

btw.. do You have Your original ROM.. I would like to revert back (at least) to original, because right now Mine is totally useless..

Last edited:

DankoFGL

Dec 4, 2012
Tragidy, if we sent you the original ROM of our A13 tablets, can you put the Touchscreen and Camera drivers in it?... i have 3 A13 tablets to test with... but i lost some compatibility with one of them flashing your room, no touch screen working, and reaaaaaaaaaaaaally slow on the first minutes of using (with a OTG wireless mouse), but with the time was becoming faster and faster...

so, with no Touchcreen working, i have flashed like 3 differents roms using livesuit, with working touchscreen but no camera... can you plase make a guide or something to mod img fles to modify roms at our like? or how to dump the software as .img from other tablet and work with it...

sorry for my bad english...

Mucky2

Nov 30, 2012
Mucky2:
I had the same build number on My device, and after I flashed this ROM, I could not use the touchscreen.. but apparently these devices use 2 (or more, dont know) different touchscreen systems.. U might get lucky... If it works for You, it is supposed to be a lot faster, than the Stock..
one way to find out, is to get a terminal app, type in "lsmod" and check what touchscreen type U have..
if it is goodix (goodix_touch_811 18030 0 - Live 0xbf004000) than it will probably not work for You.
by the lsmod I dont have the goodix, but it still does'nt work..

View attachment 9219

btw.. do You have Your original ROM.. I would like to revert back (at least) to original, because right now Mine is totally useless..

I have the app, wheres this mod?

Gezappt via Tab

Viljar70

Nov 29, 2012
i have flashed like 3 differents roms using livesuit, with working touchscreen but no camera...
Can You please give some links, where did You get the ROMS's with working Touchscreen.. I dont care about the camera

I have the app, wheres this mod?
just open the console app and type in "lsmod" (no capitals)
than U'll get info of Your hardware, like on the Picture on My previous post

Last edited:

bagione

Dec 5, 2012
Hy, and please HELP :)

i was using this rom, working perfectly, but also wanted to try out a few others to compare and to test out...
after i ended up with a rom which had a non working touchscreen with a few inches moved resolution...

i flashed back to this rom, firstly i restored my earlier backup from CWM,
but after i did it with a full delete and flash, and i have the same problem..

the touch screen has reversed touch points..

even tryed the original factory rom, and still the same problem,
any solution how to get it back to normal!?
i entered the lsmod if it helps...

my device is a BMORN V16
$photo.jpg

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
Any updtate on wether this is going to be uploaded, or is it dead in the water now??? I know the MOMO9 II is getting old now and replaced with better models.

Mucky2

Nov 30, 2012
Okay, here is it, can i Flash this Rom?

Gezappt via Tablet

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1355631234114.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1355631234114.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 2,596

Echoes

Dec 16, 2011
It took some messing about with things but this ROM can be modified to work rather well with the A13 based version of the Trio Stealth Pro 7c. The capacitive buttons and g-sensor did not work right out of the box, but I was able to get them working. After stripping out all of the chinese language software this ROM actually uses less memory than the ROM the device came with. :) Thanks!

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Greetings,

I am alive....

The project is alive it just has been a very stable rom so there was no major need to update.

However I have driver updates and latest patches from google to 4.0.4

Update incoming.