Rubber Skin for kyros

promek1

Feb 25, 2011
Does anyone know if they sell a rubberized skin that fits the coby?. just like the nook color.
if not, what about one that is made for another tablet that will fit perfectly.

psphacker06

Mar 14, 2011
Nope they dont. They have have no cases/skins for coby that are good. This is what i did. I bought a invisible shield for a galaxy tab. and just put that on. and It fit perfectly. I didnt even cut anything out. I just laid it over the button itself. I did lay it a bit uneven, but its OK. Best thing ever. If you have felt the stylus, u could kill someone with it. Thats how sharp it is. SO the invisible shield saved me. And for the case i bought this 1, Amazon.com: Gizmo Dorks Zipper Sleeve Case (Black with Green Trim) with Carabiner Clip for the Samsung Galaxy Tab: Electronics. Fits PERFECTLY.

My kyros with invisible shield:
DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg

ken62310

Mar 16, 2011
Nope they dont. They have have no cases/skins for coby that are good. This is what i did. I bought a invisible shield for a galaxy tab. and just put that on. and It fit perfectly. I didnt even cut anything out. I just laid it over the button itself. I did lay it a bit uneven, but its OK. Best thing ever. If you have felt the stylus, u could kill someone with it. Thats how sharp it is. SO the invisible shield saved me. And for the case i bought this 1, Amazon.com: Gizmo Dorks Zipper Sleeve Case (Black with Green Trim) with Carabiner Clip for the Samsung Galaxy Tab: Electronics. Fits PERFECTLY.

My kyros with invisible shield:
DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg
hey, the one that I found from galaxy tab has a hole for the galaxy speaker.. does yours have that too??

psphacker06

Mar 14, 2011
hey, the one that I found from galaxy tab has a hole for the galaxy speaker.. does yours have that too??

You mean on the screen? The 2 little holes?
Then yes, but i didnt punch them out, if you look close enough on the second picture u see them., If thats what your talking about

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
All these companies looking for business that make these silicone sleeves I am sure they would jump at the chance to make one for this popular tablet. Gel and mold and you have one ready to use.