screenshots

ShroomSJS

Jun 9, 2011
Can I take a screenshot on my 3.1 Galaxy Tab? My daughter is drawing doodles for me and I want to save them.

Storm309

Jun 19, 2011
In the screen settings there is the option to activate screenshots. Then you can take screenshots by long pressing the recent apps icon. I'm thinking this is a feature in Honeycomb and not unique to the asus transformer. I hope this helps.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

ShroomSJS

Jun 9, 2011
No options on my 3.1 screen settings. Just things like brightness, wallpaper, and timeout.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

FlutteringBy

Jul 5, 2011
On my Acer a500 tab there is an app called Acer Sync......found this on the net:

"Another thing you can do with Acer Sync is automatically back up all the photos and videos you captured using the Iconia Tab A500’s cameras to your PC. Acer Sync creates a special set of folders (documents, music, pictures, and videos) on both the A500 and on your Windows PC. Any files you put in these particular folders are automatically synced between the A500 and the PC when you connect the two via USB."

Maybe you have a similar app on your Galaxy?.....

Oct 17, 2011
I'd like to take screen captures with my Lenovo ThinkPad. I can save webpages, but this isn't enough. Oh, it's a 3.1 Honeycomb similar to the above tablet.