Should I buy the NOVO 7 ELF

billkater

Jan 10, 2012
I had ordered the NOVO 7 Advanced and was sent the Basic. I have returned it and now need a replacement since Advanced in not available any more. I want something comparable to the Advanced and one that has a large community support like the advanced.

Do you all think the ELF would do?

If not what would you suggest comparable to the Advanced? less than $200 shipped.

Thanks

Bill

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I had ordered the NOVO 7 Advanced and was sent the Basic. I have returned it and now need a replacement since Advanced in not available any more. I want something comparable to the Advanced and one that has a large community support like the advanced.

Do you all think the ELF would do?

If not what would you suggest comparable to the Advanced? less than $200 shipped.

Thanks

Bill

Hello Bill, for ainol tablets, the Ainol Novo 7 Elf is the best one to replace the Advanced at the moment, and even better than the Advanced.
1), it comes with android 4.0 ICS.
2), it's a high resolution tablet PC(1024x600Pixels), and DDR3 1GB RAM.
3), support 2160p video, and the front 1.3MP camera enough for daily use, like Skype video chat.
4), Support flash 10.3.
and the price is the same as the Advanced, for only $159.9 with shipping in our site. Hope that's what you want!:)

jumtan

Jan 19, 2012
What version of Skype do you use and where did you get it from? I had Skype installed but it freezes when I start it and get the message, "....Process.android.acore has stopped" constantly until I uninstall Skype. Also, what version firmware do you have and do you recommend upgrading it to version 4.0.3?

Skype is one big reason I got this and it's not working!!

Please help! Xie xie!

Hello Bill, for ainol tablets, the Ainol Novo 7 Elf is the best one to replace the Advanced at the moment, and even better than the Advanced.
1), it comes with android 4.0 ICS.
2), it's a high resolution tablet PC(1024x600Pixels), and DDR3 1GB RAM.
3), support 2160p video, and the front 1.3MP camera enough for daily use, like Skype video chat.
4), Support flash 10.3.
and the price is the same as the Advanced, for only $159.9 with shipping in our site. Hope that's what you want!:)