Discussion in 'Android Tablet Apps' started by irishinvenice, Mar 12, 2011.

1. irishinvenice

irishinvenice Member

Hi,

Sorry if this was covered before (I did a search but didn't find anything related).

I am loving my new Android 2.1 (Chinese Brand) Tablet. I use it all the time. I recently installed Skype from Android Market and it works great, I can send messages and receive messages with it over WIFI. However when I try to make a call it is dropped.

A test I did was calling my (Italian) cell phone, the call dropped after one ring. I have also tried to call the Skype test number and I have the same problem. I have tried calling fixed line number and the same problem. I thought it might have been my mic, but I think it is functioning, as I can use it for other apps on my tablet.

Does anyone else have this problem? Please please please help me as I would love to use my tablet for skype.

Also I tried to use Fring and I have the same problem.

2. tombtroy

tombtroy Member

Tablet / Device:
    mobile
    Lets everyone else know that you are simply online and available.Skype Me - Lets everyone know that you are online AND that you want to talk to people. This means that you want people to call you and talk to you.