Slacker Radio App won't start on Froyo

twiceover

Mar 7, 2011
Not sure if this belongs in technical or Apps, forgive me I'm a little new to this board.

Anyway, I have my Nook Color, Installed the rom found on xboxexpert's youtube video. Everything is working great, unfortunately the Slacker Radio App will begin to load then slide off to the left to a blank screen. Eventually the app with FC.

Is this a problem with the ROM I'm using or an all around Froyo issue? Anyone care to install and check for me? The app did work perfectly under the stock rom rooted with Autonooter 3.0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did post in the Slacker forums, but I highly doubt I'll get any help there with my current configuration.

jyams

Feb 20, 2011
Same setup for me and same problem with Slacker. Everything else works great though!!

k1n

Mar 23, 2011
Not sure if this belongs in technical or Apps, forgive me I'm a little new to this board.

Anyway, I have my Nook Color, Installed the rom found on xboxexpert's youtube video. Everything is working great, unfortunately the Slacker Radio App will begin to load then slide off to the left to a blank screen. Eventually the app with FC.

I'm very interested with the rom from xboxexpert. Which rev you installed? There are many people say wifi doesn't work. Could you give me an idea how to get wifi works?

Sorry I don't have chance to use the Slacker Radio. Once I get the wifi up will give it a try and report you.

twiceover

Mar 7, 2011
I'm very interested with the rom from xboxexpert. Which rev you installed? There are many people say wifi doesn't work. Could you give me an idea how to get wifi works?

Sorry I don't have chance to use the Slacker Radio. Once I get the wifi up will give it a try and report you.

Sorry for not getting back, shoudl really turn on email notifications.

Anyway, I no longer recommend xboxexperts' rom. After a few weeks now, very unstable. I think the problem people are having with wifi is that it is slow to turn on. I eventually just got the wifi widget and turned it off then on again each time I used the device.

Now back to the original post. Slacker won't start on my new G-Tablet running Froyo either. Must be an issue on Slacker's end.