Sony S Tablet constant rebooting

Greymory

Apr 7, 2012
Hi all I have a Sony S tablet SGPT112NZ with all the latest updates. It goes into start up animation then reboots constantly. I have found that when set up for wifi, and the wifi in my house left on everything is OK I can turn off tablet restart all good but if I turn of the ADSL and access point and turn it back on the tablet goes into reboot. I have to turn of the access point then the tablet boots up, go into settings forget the wifi connection then reconnect login all OK. I have a Dynalink RTA1335 going through access point D link DWL6700AP. I turn it off because the Dynalink gets hot. I’m not sure if this is the same issue with other peoples Sony tablets. I’m wondering what causes the reboot is there something android is looking for and reboots when it can’t find it?

Greymory

Apr 7, 2012
Tested today turned access point “D-link” on and off didn’t affect Tablet. Only when I reset Dyalink Modem Sony goes into reboot until I turn off my wifi access point to get tablet up then have to log out wifi and back in OK. Does anybody know what tablet and ADSL modem settings should be to stop this happening? Or should I just buy a new ADSL WiFi modem