Soon to purchase Transformer and dock....

Raistlehoff

Oct 27, 2011
I have checked reviews over and over and I keep coming back to the Asus Transformer. I have owned two Asus netbooks so far and really love their product and I love Android on my LG Optimus M. So I can hardly imagine how the Transformer will perform combining those two. I have read on here how people are happy with their dock and tablet, and I hope I will be too. I've read so many reviews and comments but I guess I won't know until I get it how it really is.

jtsauburn

Sep 15, 2011
I absolutely love my Transformer, but I would advise you to wait a few weeks. The new Transformer Prime is due out very soon. Asus is scheduled to have a major announcement on Nov 9. Maybe the Transformer Prime will come out then.. Asus Transformer Prime is supposed to be the first tablet running Googles new OS, Ice Cream Sandwich. Asus has also said that the current Transformer will receive ICS this quarter, so expect the Asus Transformer Prime to come out when or before that happens. Whether you decide to buy a transformer now or wait for the transformer prime, I'm sure you'll be happy!

P. S. Get the keyboard too!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
Dido!!!! The Transformer prime is worth waiting for, especially for its quad core power and Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. I will be standing in line to get mine, for sure.