superpad III account problem???

megatone

Oct 20, 2011
hi there,hope someone can help me,ive just bought a superpad III with following info
,model
disco10

android version.
2.2-20110803

kernel version
zjd@dtlinuxserver#36

build number
frf85b

problem is when i boot up then goto accounts it hasnt saved anything in memory and therefore have to go thru the sign in processthru google then head into marketplace.
after i dowload an app and install it all works fine until i reboot,and then theres no account info there,

am i doing something wrong here,or is there a fix for this,i,ve already tried recovery by holding menu and pressings power button ,but that didnt fix anything,also tried a link off the seller to put recovery ob sd card an reboot,with the same result.

any help much appreciated cheers
tony

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Tony, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Sorry to hear you're having some difficulties with it. I'm going to move your post down to the Gome Flytouch II Variant 2 section of the forum. That's where the folks with that tablet normally can be found and I'm sure one of them will be able to help you out. Good luck!

silasdml

Nov 6, 2011
Hi there, I had the same problem, after many days tring to find the solution, I dicided to open the tablet and changed the internal sd micro memory card, it work fine, but I couldn find the same firmeware, but its working know. The internal tf card are protected, so you cant format or do anything on your tablet, every thing you do, just desapiar after reboot.
Just change the internal tfcard and install the firmewere. It'll work again