SYNET7LP-DS - Issues with USB and ius

johnnyspork

Oct 25, 2012
Looking for a WORKING usb driver for this device for Windows 7 64-bit...
When I try installing the driver provided with iuw 1.2, it tells me the folder with the .inf and .sys files contains no drivers for the device. Also, looking for ANY .ius file that works with this device.
When I tried http://222.73.93.45/sysup.php?data=12.7.0.12&vcode=0 I got the following:

"连接数据库失败!Access denied for user 'checknew'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"

hardware ID is 12.7.0.12... (This is the model without HDMI and USB ports, but with the webcam)

I'm able to get windows to recognize the device by doing the three finger salute (Menu, Vol+, Back) when powering on the device while plugged into the usb port, but it cannot find nor install any drivers. This device was given to me by a friend requesting I fix it, as it only boots to the infoTMIC screen. When I do the 3 finger salute without an SD card inserted, no notifications ever come up about factory reset. If anyone knows ANY way to get this thing back up and running again, even with the original firmware, even if it still has the SD safe to remove issue, I just want to get it running SOMEthing.... Any ideas?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

chasgreghall

Oct 5, 2012
Looking for a WORKING usb driver for this device for Windows 7 64-bit...
When I try installing the driver provided with iuw 1.2, it tells me the folder with the .inf and .sys files contains no drivers for the device. Also, looking for ANY .ius file that works with this device.
When I tried http://222.73.93.45/sysup.php?data=12.7.0.12&vcode=0 I got the following:

"连接数据库失败!Access denied for user 'checknew'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"

hardware ID is 12.7.0.12... (This is the model without HDMI and USB ports, but with the webcam)

I'm able to get windows to recognize the device by doing the three finger salute (Menu, Vol+, Back) when powering on the device while plugged into the usb port, but it cannot find nor install any drivers. This device was given to me by a friend requesting I fix it, as it only boots to the infoTMIC screen. When I do the 3 finger salute without an SD card inserted, no notifications ever come up about factory reset. If anyone knows ANY way to get this thing back up and running again, even with the original firmware, even if it still has the SD safe to remove issue, I just want to get it running SOMEthing.... Any ideas?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

I am having the exact same issue. Please post an answer if you get one.

dmatthewm

Oct 15, 2012
It sounds like an Infotmic m7206 made by MID, a 7"screen, 1Ghz processor and droid 2.3.3, it probably had and original HI-Speed Ethernet and 2 USB Dongles (very fragile and breakable). If it is that device I've had luck rooting one and not the other (mine yes, wife's no). Haven't figured out how to get to bootloader yet, just got them, but will post any new info. I have viewed a YouTube video on how to remove the internal 4GB microSD card, the four corners have to be pried up a bit and the 4 phillips head screws are obtainable underneath, make sure that is the device, our tablets have no identifying marks except on the dongle, hers has been broken, I've ordered replacement 24 pin RJ45 dongles, they do not work, but are recognized with a UartFree (reads the rs232 communications among other things)... Gingerbreak rooted my tab, I've tried Z4, Gingerbreak and Universal Androot on the wife's... Probably going to crack both open and duplicate the internal microSD... That about wraps up everything thus far, hope it helps...

dmatthewm

Oct 15, 2012
BTW... the replacement dongles with 24pins are on EBAY;the sellers state "make sure your device is a VIA8650"... should have read it, I just seen the pic and ordered..."