tablet frozen at android logo

Caab

Jun 4, 2012
Well I have the same problem.....SO if Any one of you can help us please...or is there another topic about this one already???

Thank You

Caby from Holland...
i have a 10" Flytouch 3 X220 Android 2.2...

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
@cooldent, and Caab welcome to the forum.

A little more information on the tablet make and model from cooldent might help. Allowing the tablet to completely run down then attaching it via USB to a computer's USB port for 3 hours or so then charging with the charger is an option that may work.

Aug 11, 2012
I bought an android tablet
Make -Orkia
Model No-OK PP555
Android 4.0.3I bought an android tablet
Make -Orkia
Model No-OK PP555
Android 4.0.3

When i power on the tablet it shows the android bot and then the company logo"Orkia" and then the screen goes bluish(back light remains on" and then it stays like that for ever. I need help. I am basic user of android and not must knowledge about android and hardware. Please help me in layman's way to solve it.
thanks

When i power on the tablet it shows the android bot and then the company logo"Orkia" and then the screen goes bluish(back light remains on" and then it stays like that for ever. I need help. I am basic user of android and not must knowledge about android and hardware. Please help me in layman's way to solve it.
thanks

Last edited:

ecyaseen

Sep 8, 2012
Hi Jonnyboy,
Did you get the tab fixed...Because i also have the same problem....Please help me on this...
ORkia Tablet OK-P555 model...
Thanks in advance...

bkar81

Sep 20, 2012
I am owing PP555 too. So far, I haven't faced this, but my tablet is getting switched off sometimes. Don't know the cause yet.

Did you guys tried resetting the tablet using the reset button?

aashir

Nov 16, 2012
i have one orkia ok-pp555 only logo problem... after firmware update touch screen some place not working ..