Tablet wont start up just stays on the Android screen

Samark7881

Jan 22, 2012
hi was looking for some help, when powering on my tablet the little green android guy appears in the top right screen, then android come up and stay on a loop over and over ,is there any way to fix this problem

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
Reinstall the android OS. Sounds like it wasnt installed correctly. But if you reinstall the android OS it sould work. Unless it has a hardware problem.

onykage

Jan 11, 2012
hi was looking for some help, when powering on my tablet the little green android guy appears in the top right screen, then android come up and stay on a loop over and over ,is there any way to fix this problem

Give us some more info about you pad so we can help you. What pad make/model do you have. Whats the rom version. What version of android. Ect.

Sent from my PD SuperNova DLX

mriggs

Apr 15, 2012
im having boot up problems with my tablet, it comes to the screen where it says android and blinks there, til i hit reset. i wonder if im able to download a clean copy of the android software to repair it?

Apr 19, 2012
im having boot up problems with my tablet, it comes to the screen where it says android and blinks there, til i hit reset. i wonder if im able to download a clean copy of the android software to repair it?

Read this post Craig CMP738B Root with working Android Market and Clean ROM IMG file

Those ROMs are better than the original ROM.

Please read carefuly.

Carefully open the tablet and check the wifi device name so you can choose the correct ROM.

If you have problems with your wifi read this thread Hello everyone! This is my first post in this...

Good luck.