Tabs

Shirley75

Aug 26, 2012
ok, I just got my Tablet and I was checking everything out and I have missed something up! Now I don't know how to fix it! It's a stupid question but I would like to correct my problem. OK, here it goes:eek: I was trying to get rid of some of those bookmarks that are in that Bookmarks Widgets and some how I have gotten rid of the tabs that show up on the top of the pages. So I need to know how to get rid of some of those bookmarks and how to fix my tabs back. :eek: Thank You

learner

Jan 28, 2012
Hi Shirley75, If you go into your browser you will see a bookmark icon with a star inside,in the top right corner of the screen under the menu icon.Press this and it will take you to your bookmarks,long press on the bookmark you would like to remove and a menu will appear.select delete from the options.Your browser history can also be accessed from here,just select history in the top left corner and your previously visited pages will appear .just press on the desired item.Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Shirley75

Aug 26, 2012
Sorry but I couldn't get that to work! it says Remove and I press that then ok but they are still there! I did get some to remove but then there or those that will not go away!

Mrhelper

Apr 29, 2012
...to get rid of some of those bookmarks that are in that Bookmarks Widgets
Try removing the widget from your home screen, then remove any bookmarks you wish to remove, then install the widget on your home screen again.

... and some how I have gotten rid of the tabs that show up on the top of the pages...
Go into the browser settings, select Labs, and deselect Quick Controls.

If you would just prefer to start over, then an easy way to go back to the default settings is to clear all data for the Browser app:

Run the Settings app. Go to Apps > All (tab) > Browser, and select Clear data.