Please help me

helsbels

Jul 31, 2011
hi all

i have an a500 and have just done something that i cant seem to be able to fix :(

i was on my internet and clicked on the settings part when on the internet and was just trying a few things out in the setting and clicked on something that said something about sliding finger from left to right. i didnt know what is was for so being stupid i clicked on it and now the internet on my screen has changed.

i now dont have any of the stuff that should be at the top that included the tabs, address bar, bookmark icon, backicon or anything and i dont know how to get it back. i know cant do anything when on the internet like opening a new tab or anything because all this is missing.

i need to find a way of getting to the internet settings bit again so i can untick what i ticked but again this part was in the bit that is know missing. ive tried sliding finger left to right but nothing happens :(:(

please please please can anyone help me.

helsxx

f1ddy

Jul 20, 2011
try going to settings > applications > manage applications > tap all > scroll down to browser tap on that and clear data.... thats only thing i can think of