The Galaxy Note is getting ICS

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Happy is an understatement......I looooove my phablet!!!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Sounds like the Original Galaxy Note will be getting side by side multitasking as well, but you people with your superior phones and cocky attitudes probably already know that ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
No ,I didn't know that but thank you, Tom. You sound like you address a little envious of our fancy phones.What phone do you have?

Last edited:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
HTC EVO 3D, which I love and for now, as much as I want a Galaxy Note I'm just not willing to give up my 3D.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi all,

My unlocked Tmobile Uk supplied original GT-N7000 note recieved the Jelly Bean update via Kies last night.
All appears to be well apart from it seem to be using up the battery slightly quicker, but that may just be my perception.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1367485507630.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1367485507630.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 477

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi Mark, I got the upgrade to jelly bean some time ago and I definitely didn't notice any change in the battery performance but at that time I just changed the battery.May be your battery is getting old. How long you had your note?

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Gloria,

Thanks for your input, its just over a year old so you could be right !
Im working my way through the settings in case the default jelly bean setting are a bit more hungry than how i had ics setup.

Im still loving my note and find that jelly bean is smoother than ics but is not as big a leap as ics was from 2.3 .

Mark:cool:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
You are right,I didn't notice a big difference with the last update....We got the multitasking though, which I like a lot! I do love this phone more and more....every day I find something new I can do with it!

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Gloria

The battery issue seems to have settled down and I'm beginning to think it might of been a issue with the calibration of the battery guage causing it to real lower than it is, then tonight I read that at&t notes have just updated and there are lots of battery issues reported , there is also a thread on xda and a article on gotta be mobile about these issues, apparently at&t notes did not get the multitasking function that you and I got in the update , their customers are not happy about it .

Mark:cool:

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk