Discussion in 'Android Tablet Usage, Tips & Tricks' started by gurgle, Aug 10, 2010.
Hi you need to have a android table running android 2.2 froyo to play flash games.
can u suggest why skype wont login on my pendo pad android tablet?
kennobi. do u know how to get skype working on a tablet?
thanks for the tips very usefull.
Here are some handy useful tips-
1. Edit your Android Search button settings
2. Stick a load of search widgets on a screen
3. Pull up for numeric Android keypad
4. Power button ends calls
5. Enable Flash in your Android browser6.
then turn Flash off again
7. Enter a numeric pin8. Update your apps
9. Shuffle apps to SD card
10. Install SDMove
11. Dont install your most-used apps to SD card
12. Tether, dont hotspot
13. Film something that happens at night
14. Activate swearing recognition
15. Uninstall your Task Killers
16. Use Exchange ActiveSync
17. Enable Android auto app updates
Gurgle, thanks for your Tips and Tricks.
Are you today still leaving your Archos 70 plugged in all night?
(Many places say avoid that as the heat could damage the A70H's 250gb hard drive.)
My Zenithink Epad 2.1 is new to me and I have just failed to find anywhere to sort out the main issue I am having Hope you all might send me some info ..My Keyboard is way off the letters can be choosen only at the very bottom of the pad and as a result the bottomm row can not be accessed .. I would think that the re should be some way to calibrate this ? I am using a stylus and I have struggled along today Thank you in advance for any aid here Cheers Jane
Separate names with a comma.