transformer tf300 and adobe flash online

timeis

Apr 24, 2012
One issue I have with my samsung epic is the inability to view my website which uses flash movies for functionality. I want to show people the website, but cannot on my phone.

Will there be an issue playing flash movies on the tf300?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
There shouldn't be an issue but it's hard to say without understanding the structure of the site. You mau want to try installing Flash Browser from the Google Store to see if it makes a difference. It's optimized for viewing Flash.

Raiderspy1

Apr 29, 2012
I have the epic also. Download flash from the android market on your phone and use the dolphine browser. Same procedure for tablet. Its a oversized phone, pretty much.

arianfaravar

Dec 3, 2012
tf300 does not support the flash player either. You can intall the .apk file but still doesnt work since the platform of tf300 is 4. you can try some other browsers like puffin or dolphin.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
tf300 does not support the flash player either. You can intall the .apk file but still doesnt work since the platform of tf300 is 4. you can try some other browsers like puffin or dolphin.

That is not correct. I have a few TF300 users using Adobe Flash with no problems. They use either Dolphin or Firefox.

wfz

Dec 10, 2012
I followed the instruction downloading flash player and install it from root folder. It works in Firefox now, but not in Dolphin (for me at least). I can play SWF from smartSWF too.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I followed the instruction downloading flash player and install it from root folder. It works in Firefox now, but not in Dolphin (for me at least). I can play SWF from smartSWF too.

I'm pretty certain there is a setting in Dolphin you will need to change in order to allow ad-ons. Also make certain it's in desktop mode.